What is an audit?
An audit is the examination of the financial Report of an organisation by a person independent from the preparer of the Report, and for that person to express an opinion on whether the information presented, and taken as a whole, properly reflects the financial position of the organization at a given date.
We can help you:
Enhance the degree of confidence that your organization’s financial Report is;
- prepared in accordance with the Rules or Legislation governing the organization and in accordance with generally accepted Accounting Standards.
- at a low risk of containing material financial misstatements .
- reflects the financial position of your organization and the results for the period, and that:
- the details of what is owned (assets) and what is owed (liabilities) are properly recorded in the balance sheet,
- the details of profits or losses are properly assessed and recorded.